Juvederm Voluma XC is a non surgical option for people who are looking to get a more youthful profile and restore contour around the cheek and nose area.
What is the Juvederm Voluma XC?
Juvederm Voluma XC is an injectable gel which has been approved by the FDA and has the capacity to provide you with instant volume around the cheek area. This provides you with a subtle lift around the cheeks, which can help restore contour and allow you to acquire a youthful profile and overall appearance that lasts up to a period of 2 years.
This miracle anti-aging gel allows you to get smooth and glowing skin around the cheek area, and works for up to 2 years. It is suitable for usage by people who are over the age of 21. It is safe to say that as long as you have the Juvederm Voluma XC by your side, you find your only solution for a nice looking.
Every individual wishes to have smooth and glowing skin, and the Juvederm Voluma XC is one skin care product which is manufactured to offer you exactly that so you never have to look elsewhere for a solution to your aging problems ever again.
What are the potential side effects of the Juvederm Voluma XC?
Like most medical products the Juvederm Voluma XC does have its potential side effects, which last from a period of 2 weeks to 4 weeks at best. The side effects are generally moderate and most patients have never complained about acquiring any potential side effects after using the gel. Some of the common side effects of the Juvederm Voluma XC include:
It is safe to say that none of these side effects poses a major problem for you so you can rest assured that these are all mild in nature and not exactly so difficult to deal with. In simpler terms, these side effects should not be taken seriously mostly due to the fact that hardly anyone has ever been reported to have suffered from them.
Juvederm Voluma XC safety information
All patients who have a history of severe allergic reactions or allergy to proteins are advised not to use this product as it may cause them to experience severe side effects. It is to your benefit to discuss with your doctor about the side effects of Juvederm Voluma XC before deciding to use the injectable gel.
Why you should consider Juvederm Voluma XC?
Taking pride in your physical appearance is justified and if you are looking to get rid of unwanted facial wrinkles and folds around your nose, then you should consider Juvederm Voluma XC in Portland, Oregon today. The cost of the injectable gel is less than any of the expensive beauty products going around today, and most importantly it helps in increasing the volume around your cheek area, and works for 2 years.
It goes without saying that everyone deserves a chance to look and feel beautiful about themselves. And the Juvederm Voluma XC is one solution which is created to ensure you always stay young and beautiful for a long time to come. So don’t waste your time any longer and get this amazing anti-aging solution now! You will not regret making this decision as it is likely to be the most impressive skin care product you’ve ever tried!
Get it fast and stay young forever!
How does Juvederm work?
Young, healthy-looking skin contains an abundance of a naturally hydrating substance called hyaluronic acid (HA). But as you age, sunlight and other factors can reduce the amount of HA in your skin. The lack of HA causes your skin to lose structure and volume, creating unwanted facial wrinkles and folds…like those parentheses lines around your nose and mouth. Using a dermal filler like Juverderm is a safe and effective way to replace the HA your skin has lost, bringing back its volume and smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds.
Juvederm dermal filler is a nonsurgical, physician administered treatment for nasolabial folds and other facial wrinkles. Using a fine needle, Dr. Max eases the Juvederm under the skin to fill the soft tissue of the dermis. This adds volume and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds INSTANTLY.
Important information: Juvederm
Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC) is recommended for treatment of moderate and more pronounced wrinkles and folds. During first 7 days after treatment patients may experience rare and temporary injection site reactions such redness, firmness, or swelling). But overall, the risks with Juvederm in the filler are naturally produced in the human body and therefore not allergy producing. The use of hyaluronic acid (HA) in Juvederm HA is a natural component of our skin. Young skin has an abundance of hyalurinic acid, but as we age, sun and other factors reduce the amount of HA in our skin. The lack of it cause our skin lose its structure and volume, forming undesired wrinkles and folds. Juvederm allows the physician to replace the HA your skin lost, smoothing away wrinkles and fold, and adding volume other facial parts.
- The gel is of smooth consistency making the procedure smoother and safer
- The Juvederm Matrix
The gel has a higher concentration and more cross-linked hyaluronic acid than any other filler, allowing the patients receive just the right amount of the filler Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm XC.
JUVEDERM XC and JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC Important Information APPROVED USES
JUVEDERM XC injectable gel is for injection into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, especially around the nose and mouth.
JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21.
The four types of Juvederm XC is the newest technology that uses the hyaluronic acid (HA) filler as an XC technology tremendously improves comfort of XC you will be able to improve appearance in the following areas: XC non-surgical filler gel (including Juvederm Ultra, are few, as the materials contained.
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to the proteins (gram-positive bacterial proteins) used to make the hyaluronic acid (HA) in these products. Do not use JUVEDERM XC or JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC if you are allergic to lidocaine.
- The safety of JUVEDERM XC and JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC injectable gels for use during pregnancy or in women who are breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVEDERM XC for use in patients under 18 years and JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC for patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVEDERM XC for treatment of areas other than facial wrinkles and folds (such as lips) have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC for treatment in areas other than the cheek area have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety of JUVEDERM XC and JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC in patients with a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) and pigmentation disorders has not been studied, and use may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- The safety of JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC in patients with very thin skin in the cheek area and the safety of repeat treatments in patients has not been studied
- There is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if laser procedures and chemical peeling are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment with JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC
For JUVEDERM XC, most side effects are mild or moderate in nature, and last 7 days or less. The most common side effects include temporary injection-site reactions such as: redness, pain/tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching, and discoloration. For JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC, side effects are moderate (uncomfortable), and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. As with all skin-injection procedures, there is a risk of infection. To report a side effect with JUVEDERM XC or JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC, please call Allergan Product Surveillance at 1-800-624-4261. JUVEDERM XC and JUVEDERM VOLUMATM XC injectable gels are available by prescription only.
hyalurnic acid based gel is unique due to the following features: XC injections are comfortable, virtually pain free, with immediate results XC filler is known for its high durability (up to one year), due to its 3D Ultra XC, or Juvederm Ultra Plus are designed to treat different problem areas:
1. Forehead wrinkles
2. Small wrinkles around mouth
3. Eye area wrinkles
4. Nasolabial folds
5. Lip lines and smile lines (“parenthesis” around mouth)
6. Upper lip prominent lines
7. Chin correction
8. Facial contours correction
Juvederm Ultra is typically recommended for mild to moderate lines and wrinkles, and Juvederm Plus is more cross-linked and therefore can be more effective in treating deeper lines and wrinkles. The XC label is added to products that are the same with an addition of lidocaine for anesthesia control. Our specialist will select an optimal treatment suitable for treatment of your problematic areas, ensuring your satisfaction with the result. What’s exciting is that in choosing any treatment you will receive the entire spectrum of treatment by Juvederm XC.